The untrained mind can accomplish nothing.
I come across people everyday who experience daily setbacks and obstacles as though they're catastrophic. A good day can literally become the worst day of their entire lives because they got cut off in traffic or someone took too long at Starbucks. The rollercoaster of emotions felt by this individual are subjective and can be kept balanced through perception.
Perception is the key to happiness.
These same people have bought into the belief that they are who they are and they cannot change. They describe themselves in terms like anxious, shy, stubborn, cynical as though these terms are definitive and perhaps genetic even. That they ARE this way because of life experiences and they blame their parents, their pasts, and their current circumstances for who tey are and wo they will be.
These feelings are biproducts of thought processes; a faulty belief system that is controlling the inner workings of the mind and therefore the energy and vibrations this person sends out through their feelings. It's all connected! We are all connected.
If you can think of yourself as a part of the universe; a complex systems of atoms and energy. Positive energy attracts positive energy and negative energy attracts negative energy. Each person is connected to one another and people are connected to all things including nature, science, plants, animals, energy...the world. If we can train our minds to welcome obstacles as assignment from the universe to further develop ourselves and we continue to choose love over fear, positive over negative, we are inviting positive things- abundance into our lives from all angles. We can change the course of our lives only through perception.
Here are a few things you can do immediately to change your energy field and thought processes:
1. Decrease mental clutter. Purge your home of excess of things that don't bring you joy. Clean out the toy box, book shelves, ipod music, car, pantry, and closets of things that bring you down or distract you from your goals.
2. Cut out the zeros. You are the average of the 5 people closest to you. Surround yourself only with people that lift you up and bring you joy; however that may be.
3. Actively engage in activites that bring you joy and say "no" to that which doesn't serve you and make no apologies. Feel no guilt.
4. Invite obstacles as opportunities to improve self. Reframe the way you view setbacks. Being cut off in traffic is an opportunity to develop patience. A stressful deadline at work is an opportunity to practice time management. A child's tantrum is an opportunity to show unconditional love.
5. Fill your body with positive energy. You are what you ate ATE. Feed your gut living organisms from happy farms. Produce, nuts, herbs, and ethically raised livestock (if you're a meat eater) is another way of inviting the positive energy of the world into your personal universe.
Email me to get pricing for life coaching. email@example.com
Your experience is unique. There is no "one size fits all" approach to healing!
Parenting expert, blogger, inventor, single mom to twins, barefoot nomad, adventure seeker, boho spirit, advocate of play